...bringing ICT closer to you

Chitika

LightBlog

Thursday 29 October 2015

A TRUE LIFE STORY

Image result for A TRUE LIFE STORY  A woman was pregnant of her second child. During the pregnancy, the sister-in-law(the elder sister of her husband) told her to her face, "if you happen to deliver, you will be sweeping the hospital because you won't be able to come back." When her labour started, the husband took her to the hospital by himself and promised to come back shortly. She was in labour till night and the husband had not showed up as he promised neither did he call her to know of her welfare. Towards evening the management of the hospital told her that they want to transfer her to another hospital that they can't handle her case. In response, she told them to wait till her pastor comes. With that,
she put a call through to me, but I told her we'll come to see her after the service that evening(becausewe had bible study that evening).

After the service, we went to see her. On getting there, she told us what they told her in the hospital. So we joinded our faith with hers, prayed and I anointed her. Within 20-30 minutes she delivered a baby boy: Mother alive, baby alive, but her husband was no where to be found. Two days gone after the delivery yet the husband had not returned neither did he call, and the hospital refused to discharge her. When the sister-in-law visited her in the hospital she reminded her of what she told her when she was pregnant. On the 3rd day of her delivery while I was asleep in the night, I had a dream and in the dream, a woman told me, "you've made her to deliver, you will marry her," and I woke up, shared it with my wife and we prayed ordering the husband to return home. In the morning, he came back and they were discharged. When asked where he's been all the while, he said "something kept telling me to keep going and not to come back home. It was last night I remembered my wife in the hospital." When the sister-in-law met with her brother she asked him, "which church did she take you to now?"
 

PRAYER POINTS:
1.) Oh God my Father, frustrate every effort of my enemies and let not the will of my enemies come to pass in my life in the name of Jesus.
2.) I cancel evil decree issued against me in the name of Jesus.
3.) I scatter and destroy whatever has been done against me in the name of Jesus.
4.) Powers that said I will not celebrate, you are a liar and a failure in the name of Jesus.
I declare whatever has been done to cut short your joy destroy in the name of Jesus. From today, the blessings of the Lord shall bring you peace and you will not sorrow over what you have in the name of Jesus. It is well with you in the name of Jesus.
patxiresources.blogspot.com

No comments:

Slot